Electronics qualified patent attorneys (M/F)ref. BVT – ELEC - PARIS
|Job Offer||Date of Offer||City|
|Electronics qualified patent attorneys (M/F)||07/02/2017||Paris, FR|
LAVOIX is looking to appoint for his Paris office an:
Electronics qualified patent attorneys (M/F)
- You will be in charge of clients management, including:
- Drafting patent applications both in French or in English;
- Prosecuting applications in France, Europe and worldwide;
- Representing clients for opposition and appeal procedures before the EPO;
- Completing freedom to operate, validity and infringement opinions; and
- Involvement in litigations, with LAVOIX attorneys-at-law.
You will also assist LAVOIX attorneys-at-law in respect of licensing and technology transfers.
You will then have the opportunity to take part in training junior staff and managing transversal projects within the firm.
Skills / required profile
- Graduates from engineer schools or equivalent university degrees
- European patent attorney and/or registered French attorney (CPI)
- At least 4 to 5 years experience in industrial property
- Full control of French and English (read, written, spoken)
- Preciseness, organisational skills, ability to synthesize, good relational skills
Back to list Apply for this position / ref. BVT – ELEC - PARIS
Send your application to the following address or fill out the form below.
75441 Paris cedex 09
Response to asterisked questions is compulsory, and failure to do so may adversely affect the fate of your application. Response to non-asterisked replies is optional and will not affect the treatment of your application.
To comply with French employment law, we are obliged to inform you that our recruitment procedure comprises one or more personal interviews.
We will save the data you provide in digital form for a maximum of three months after our last contact with you.
This data is confidential. It will be used strictly for internal purposes and only authorised employees of the firm will have access to it. In accordance with the' Loi Informatique et Libertés n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978', you may access any data we save relating to you, and request its amendment or deletion.
If you wish to do so, please contact email@example.com