Electronics / aeronautical patent attorneys with 1st experience (M/L)ref. BVT – ELEC - PARIS
|Job Offer||Date of Offer||City|
|Electronics / aeronautical patent attorneys with 1st experience (M/L)||07/02/2017||Paris, FR|
The candidate will have to show following his/her initial training his/her ability to:
- Draft patent applications both in French or in English;
- Prosecute patent applications in France, Europe and worldwide;
- Carry out freedom-to-operate, validity and infringement opinions.
Skills / required profile
- Graduates from engineer schools with strong electronics features or equivalent university degrees
- First experience in industrial property
- Full control of French and English (read, written, spoken)
- Preciseness, organisational skills, ability to synthesize, good relational skills
Back to list Apply for this position / ref. BVT – ELEC - PARIS
Send your application to the following address or fill out the form below.
75441 Paris cedex 09
Response to asterisked questions is compulsory, and failure to do so may adversely affect the fate of your application. Response to non-asterisked replies is optional and will not affect the treatment of your application.
To comply with French employment law, we are obliged to inform you that our recruitment procedure comprises one or more personal interviews.
We will save the data you provide in digital form for a maximum of three months after our last contact with you.
This data is confidential. It will be used strictly for internal purposes and only authorised employees of the firm will have access to it. In accordance with the' Loi Informatique et Libertés n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978', you may access any data we save relating to you, and request its amendment or deletion.
If you wish to do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org