Béatrice HOLTZ joined LAVOIX in 2001, and is a member of the Executive Committee since 2012.
Practice areasPatent prosecution
Molecular and cellular biology
Professional AdmissionsFrench Industrial Property Attorney
European Patent Attorney
- Master in Intellectual Property, 2017
- "Patent Litigation in Europe", 2016
- Graduate from the Center of International Industrial Property Studies (CEIPI), 2001
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, 2000
- Engineer, French School of Life Sciences (Institut National Agronomique Paris-Grignon), 1997
Her work at LAVOIX includes all aspects relating to patent practice, such as examination, opposition and appeal proceedings before the EPO, as well as Supplementary Protection Certificate issues.
Beatrice HOLTZ has also expertise in patentability, freedom-to-operate and infringement opinions, and she assists clients in patent litigations.