Olivier ROCHER joined LAVOIX in July 2007, after starting his career in a missile systems company where he worked for 8 years as a R&D engineer and further as a project manager. Olivier is a member of the firm's Executive Committee since 2019.
Practice areasPatent prosecution
Electronics, Electricity, Physics, Mechanics
Technology AreasElectrical Engineering
Professional AdmissionsFrench Industrial Property Attorney
European Patent Attorney
- Master in Intellectual Property, 2017
- "Patent Litigation in Europe", 2017
- Master in Intellectual Property, 2016
- Graduate from the Center for Industrial Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI), 2009
- Engineer, Ecole Supérieure d'Electricité, 1999
His activity comprises drafting patent applications, following examination procedures in France and abroad, and achieving patentability, freedom-to-operate and validity opinions. He also handles litigation matters (counterfeit seizures, infringement actions, opposition proceedings).
Olivier works essentially in the fields of computer software, computer hardware, telecommunications, aeronautics, power conversion and imaging systems. He is also a trainer for the European Qualifying Examination.