Arnaud POUDEROUS joined LAVOIX in 2011.
Practice areasPatent prosecution
Electronics, Electricity, Physics, Mechanics
Professional AdmissionsFrench Industrial Property Attorney
European Patent Attorney
- "Patent Litigation in Europe", 2019
- Master in Intellectual Property Law, University of Strasbourg, 2018
- Bachelor in Law, Université de Paris Assas II, 2010
- Graduate from the Center for Industrial Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI), 2009
- Ph.D., Atomic Physics, 2007
- Engineer, Ecole Supérieure d’Optique (SupOptique), 2004
Before joining LAVOIX, he practiced for four year as a patent engineer in the field of optics (ophthalmic optics and laser notably), electronics and automotive.
His activity comprises drafting new patent applications, following examination procedures in France and abroad and achieving patentability, freedom-to-operate and validity opinions.