After working in a firm for 4 years as a patent engineer in optics, electronics and automobiles, Arnaud POUDEROUS joined LAVOIX in 2011. He has been a partner since 2015. Arnaud is also a member of the Patents Committee of the CNCPI (National Company of Patent and Trademark Attorneys [Compagnie Nationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle]).
Practice areasPatent prosecution
Electronics, Electricity, Physics, Mechanics
Professional AdmissionsFrench Industrial Property Attorney
European Patent Attorney
- "Patent Litigation in Europe", 2019
- Master in Intellectual Property Law, University of Strasbourg, 2018
- Bachelor in Law, Université de Paris Assas II, 2010
- Graduate from the Center for Industrial Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI), 2009
- Ph.D., Atomic Physics, 2007
- Engineer, Ecole Supérieure d’Optique (SupOptique), 2004
Arnaud drafts new patent applications, monitors patent grant procedures in France and abroad and conducts patentability, validity and freedom to operate studies. He also provides consultations and handles appeals before the EPO (European Patent Office), as well as disputes (infringement seizures, infringement actions, opposition procedures).
He appears regularly before Public Institutions (Research Institute and Laboratories, SATT (Societies for the Acceleration of Technology Transfer), etc.).