LAVOIX offers a wide range of services to help its clients protect and enhance their intangible assets.
Thanks to its highly qualified teams, LAVOIX can respond to all legal issues relating to Intellectual Property (IP) in the field of patents, trademarks, designs & models, domain names, copyright, software, databases, know-how...
LAVOIX is thus able to offer a full range of IP services, including in particular:
- Prior art searches,
- The acquisition of various rights (drafting, filing, monitoring issue procedures, maintaining validity, procedures related to Supplementary Protection Certificates - or SPCs - for medicines...),
- Intellectual Property pre-litigation and litigation (particularly oppositions before the European Patent Office),
- Preparation of and participation in negotiations,
- Drafting contracts, in particular Intellectual Property licenses rights accompanied, as the case may be, by transfers of know-how,
- Evaluating Intellectual Property rights, in particular of patent or trademark portfolios,
- Preparing Intellectual Property audits (due diligence),
- Consultations on specific legal issues (e. g. freedom to operate studies),
- Intellectual Property training/awareness raising.