The LAVOIX teams work closely with their clients to assist them in protecting their inventions with patents or their distinctive signs with trademarks or designs.
To protect its clients’ IP rights, LAVOIX offers the following services in particular:
- Prior art and prior right searches,
- Drafting, filing and monitoring of examination procedures and registration procedures in Europe and worldwide,
- Handling of opposition procedures,
- Renewals and maintainance,
- Registration of transfers and changes of names with industrial property offices…
- Your Benefits
- Our Strengths
- Obtaining exclusive rights,
- Creating intangible assets,
- High return on R&D and marketing investments,
- Enhancing a differentiation strategy for their products and services,
- Developing an innovative company image.
- Experts with skills in all technical fields,
- Highly responsive teams and administrative services with optimal security regardless of the volume handled,
- Comprehensive knowledge of issuance and registration procedures on a worldwide basis,
- Experience acquired since 1898 (about 3,000 patent applications and 3,000 trademark applications per year in more than 50 countries).