LAVOIX defends its clients’ interests against their competitors’ IP rights.
LAVOIX defends its clients’ interests against their competitors’ IP rights by:
- carrying out freedom-to-operate studies - identifying solutions to design around or taking into account third parties’ exclusive rights,
- managing pre-litigation, litigation and oppositions with regard to patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights and domain names,
- negotiating and drafting license and coexistence agreements.
LAVOIX assists its clients with its multidisciplinary team of Attorneys-at-law specialized in IP rights and European Patent and Trademarks Attorneys by acting against counterfeits of goods and implementing a market monitoring in collaboration with customs.
Download now the detailed presentation of this offer by clicking here.
- Your Benefits
- Our Strengths
• Optimized access to markets
• Expertise in patent, trademark and design prosecution, and registration procedures throughout the world leading to advice on possible ways to challenge your competitors’ IP rights
• Specialists in searches and monitoring of third parties’ IP rights worldwide