It is sometimes necessary for an IP-rights owner to defend its interests against the rights of its competitors.
LAVOIX supports its clients by implementing specific actions such as:
- Carrying out freedom-to-operate studies,
- Identifying solutions to design around or take into account third parties’ exclusive rights,
- Managing pre-litigation, litigation and oppositions with regard to patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights and domain names,
- Negotiating and drafting license and coexistence agreements.
- Your Benefits
- Our Strengths
- Risk management,
- Optimised access to markets.
- A multidisciplinary team of IP attorneys and attorneys-at-law,
- Expertise in issuance and registration procedures worldwide, enabling us to advise on possible ways to challenge the IP rights of our clients’ competitors,
- A proactive research and monitoring team regarding patents, trademarks, designs and models worldwide.