LAVOIX assists its clients in patenting their inventions.
LAVOIX is in a position to offer its clients a solid team of specialists with scientific expertise in the technical field of the invention to be patented.
To support or complement this team, LAVOIX provides its clients with an integrated research and monitoring team to optimise patent protection, an experienced administrative support team to ensure efficient and fast processing from filing through to the payment of annuities, and specialised attorneys-at-law in the event of litigation proceedings opened by or against its clients.
LAVOIX offers the following patent services in particular:
- Prior art searches,
- Patentability studies,
- Definition of filing strategies,
- Preparation of patent applications,
- Filings, conducting patent examination proceedings, grant and maintenance in France and abroad,
- Procedures related to Supplementary Protection Certificates - or SCPs - for medicines,
- Opposition procedures,
- Audits (due diligence),
- Pre-litigation and litigation,
- Optimisation of patent portfolio management,
- Opinions on specific legal issues (e. g. freedom-to-operate studies).
- Validation agreement with Tunisia enters into force on December 1st, 2017 - October 2017
- Decision of the German Federal Supreme Court “Abdichtsystem” (Sealing system) - November 2017
- New Spanish patent law - September 2017
- Decision T1519 /15 Application Of Partial Priorities - September 2017
- EPO clarifies the exceptions to patentability for products obtained by biological processes - July 2017