LAVOIX assists its clients in patenting their inventions.
LAVOIX is in a position to offer its clients a solid team of specialists with scientific expertise in the technical field of the invention to be patented.
To support or complement this team, LAVOIX provides its clients with an integrated research and monitoring team to optimise patent protection, an experienced administrative support team to ensure efficient and fast processing from filing through to the payment of annuities, and specialised attorneys-at-law in the event of litigation proceedings opened by or against its clients.
LAVOIX offers the following patent services in particular:
- Prior art searches,
- Patentability studies,
- Definition of filing strategies,
- Preparation of patent applications,
- Filings, conducting patent examination proceedings, grant and maintenance in France and abroad,
- Procedures related to Supplementary Protection Certificates - or SCPs - for medicines,
- Opposition procedures,
- Audits (due diligence),
- Pre-litigation and litigation,
- Optimisation of patent portfolio management,
- Opinions on specific legal issues (e. g. freedom-to-operate studies).
- Working requirement in India - April 2019
- Decision “Drahtloses Kommunikationsnetz” (Wireless communication network) of the German Federal Supreme Court (BGH X ZR 14/17) - Public availability of internet publications - April 2019
- Enlarged Board of Appeal of the European Patent Office - New Referral relating to double patenting - March 2019
- T1063/18 Plant patentability provisions in the EPC - Rule 28(2)EPC without effect - February 2019
- La protection du secret des affaires - February 2019