LAVOIX assists its clients in patenting their inventions.
LAVOIX is in a position to offer its clients a solid team of specialists with scientific expertise in the technical field of the invention to be patented.
To support or complement this team, LAVOIX provides its clients with an integrated research and monitoring team to optimise patent protection, an experienced administrative support team to ensure efficient and fast processing from filing through to the payment of annuities, and specialised attorneys-at-law in the event of litigation proceedings opened by or against its clients.
LAVOIX offers the following patent services in particular:
- Prior art searches,
- Patentability studies,
- Definition of filing strategies,
- Preparation of patent applications,
- Filings, conducting patent examination proceedings, grant and maintenance in France and abroad,
- Procedures related to Supplementary Protection Certificates - or SCPs - for medicines,
- Opposition procedures,
- Audits (due diligence),
- Pre-litigation and litigation,
- Optimisation of patent portfolio management,
- Opinions on specific legal issues (e. g. freedom-to-operate studies).
- Statistics of the EPO and the German Patent and Trademark Office - May 2018
- Validation of European Patents in Cambodia effective from March 1st, 2018 - March 2018
- Change of the time limit for paying the third year annuity - February 2018
- The French Patent Office allows the correction of the date of expiry of already granted SPCs following issuance of C-492/16 - February 2018
- New decision of the Enlarged Board of Appeal relating to disclaimers: G1/16 - January 2018