LAVOIX assists its clients in patenting their inventions.
LAVOIX is in a position to offer its clients a solid team of specialists with scientific expertise in the technical field of the invention to be patented.
To support or complement this team, LAVOIX provides its clients with an integrated research and monitoring team to optimise patent protection, an experienced administrative support team to ensure efficient and fast processing from filing through to the payment of annuities, and specialised attorneys-at-law in the event of litigation proceedings opened by or against its clients.
LAVOIX offers the following patent services in particular:
- Prior art searches,
- Patentability studies,
- Definition of filing strategies,
- Preparation of patent applications,
- Filings, conducting patent examination proceedings, grant and maintenance in France and abroad,
- Procedures related to Supplementary Protection Certificates - or SCPs - for medicines,
- Opposition procedures,
- Audits (due diligence),
- Pre-litigation and litigation,
- Optimisation of patent portfolio management,
- Opinions on specific legal issues (e. g. freedom-to-operate studies).
- Non-payment of outstanding annuity obligations in Indonesia will result in the registry's non-acceptance of new patent filings from the same proprietor - November 2018
- Patentability of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) - November 2018
- Updated EPO Guidelines for Examination - October 2018
- Restoration of the right of priority in the international phase and the effects before the EPO (Decision J10/17) - October 2018
- Protection par brevet d'une invention mise en oeuvre par un ordinateur : Interview d'Olivier Rocher - XERFI Canal - September 2018