LAVOIX assists its clients in patenting their inventions.
LAVOIX is in a position to offer its clients a solid team of specialists with scientific expertise in the technical field of the invention to be patented.
To support or complement this team, LAVOIX provides its clients with an integrated research and monitoring team to optimise patent protection, an experienced administrative support team to ensure efficient and fast processing from filing through to the payment of annuities, and specialised attorneys-at-law in the event of litigation proceedings opened by or against its clients.
LAVOIX offers the following patent services in particular:
- Prior art searches,
- Patentability studies,
- Definition of filing strategies,
- Preparation of patent applications,
- Filings, conducting patent examination proceedings, grant and maintenance in France and abroad,
- Procedures related to Supplementary Protection Certificates - or SCPs - for medicines,
- Opposition procedures,
- Audits (due diligence),
- Pre-litigation and litigation,
- Optimisation of patent portfolio management,
- Opinions on specific legal issues (e. g. freedom-to-operate studies).
- Les premiers pas des SPE - La Gazette du Palais - May 2019
- "La Propriété Intellectuelle, c'est un peu comme la dissuasion nucléaire" - May 2019
- Protection industrielle : "divulguer juste ce qu'il faut" - May 2019
- LAVOIX recognized « France Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year » by Managing IP - March 2018
- Interview of Béatrice HOLTZ in La Tribune - La bataille juridique autour de CRISPR-Cas9 "crée l'incertitude" chez les biotechs (in French) - March 2017
- PPH programme with Australian Patent Office extended - July 2019
- New Regulation on the Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC) for medicinal products - June 2019
- Referral to the Enlarged Board of Appeal G 1/19 - Computer implemented simulation - June 2019
- Loi PACTE : réforme en matière de brevets d'invention et certificats d'utilité - May 2019
- G3/19 Hierarchy of provisions in the EPC - Follow-up of Decision T1063/18 relating to Rule 28(2) EPC - May 2019