LAVOIX assists its clients in patenting their inventions.
LAVOIX is in a position to offer its clients a solid team of specialists with scientific expertise in the technical field of the invention to be patented.
To support or complement this team, LAVOIX provides its clients with an integrated research and monitoring team to optimise patent protection, an experienced administrative support team to ensure efficient and fast processing from filing through to the payment of annuities, and specialised attorneys-at-law in the event of litigation proceedings opened by or against its clients.
LAVOIX offers the following patent services in particular:
- Prior art searches,
- Patentability studies,
- Definition of filing strategies,
- Preparation of patent applications,
- Filings, conducting patent examination proceedings, grant and maintenance in France and abroad,
- Procedures related to Supplementary Protection Certificates - or SCPs - for medicines,
- Opposition procedures,
- Audits (due diligence),
- Pre-litigation and litigation,
- Optimisation of patent portfolio management,
- Opinions on specific legal issues (e. g. freedom-to-operate studies).
- PPH programme with Superintendence of Industry and Commerce of Columbia extended - October 2019
- Inde : point sur la pratique en matière de demandes divisionnaires - October 2019
- Enlarged Board of Appeal Decision G 2/19 - Oral proceedings at the Haar premises - September 2019
- PPH programme with Australian Patent Office extended - July 2019
- New Regulation on the Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC) for medicinal products - June 2019
- "La Propriété Intellectuelle, c'est un peu comme la dissuasion nucléaire" - May 2019
- Les premiers pas des SPE - La Gazette du Palais - May 2019
- Protection industrielle : "divulguer juste ce qu'il faut" - May 2019
- LAVOIX recognized « France Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year » by Managing IP - March 2018
- Interview of Béatrice HOLTZ in La Tribune - La bataille juridique autour de CRISPR-Cas9 "crée l'incertitude" chez les biotechs (in French) - March 2017