LAVOIX assists its clients in protecting their trademarks and other graphic signs used to distinguish their company, services or products.
LAVOIX's industrial property attorneys and attorneys-at-lawwork closely together, assisting clients in protecting their trademarks and advising them on the enforcement of their rights, from pre-litigation to litigation and also in the event of arbitration.
LAVOIX offers the following trademark services in particular:
- Prior rights searches,
- Online worldwide verifications
- Optimisation of trademark portfolio management,
- Definition of filing strategies in terms of covered territories and protection tools,
- Assesment on the global distinctiveness of the trademark (signs, figures, slogans, etc.),
- Trademark monitoring,
- Preparation of technical wording for filing,
- Monitoring of examination procedures,
- Monitoring of renewal procedures,
- Monitoring of websites and media content (for illegal use of your trademarks),
- Various filings with all types of national, international and foreign registers (transfer of ownership, change of name/address, licenses, pledges, coexistence agreements, etc.),
- Evaluation of trademarks (licenses, etc.),
- Opposition procedures,
- Pre-litigation and litigation (formal notice letters, bailiff summonses, bailiff notices, counterfeit seizures, writs of summons, etc.) before any Courts.
- Brexit: The end of the transition period is approaching ! - September 2020
- La Marque Produit, un véritable atout de différenciation et de performances - June 2020
- Créer et Protéger une Marque Forte pour un Futur Durable et Engagé - April 2020
- TRADEMARKS and the “PACTE” LAW FOCUS ON NEW NULLITY AND CANCELLATION ACTIONS - April 2020
- LOI PACTE : Entrée en vigueur des premières mesures en matière de marques - November 2019