LAVOIX helps its clients monitor the industrial property activities of their competitors.
LAVOIX assists its clients in monitoring the IP activities of their competitors, and in assessing their competitive environment, by providing the following services:
- technology monitoring, particularly of patents and patent applications,
- patent prosecution monitoring,
- trademarks, domain names, corporate and trade names watches,
- mapping of IP portfolio,
- translation of third parties’ patents.
LAVOIX offers monitoring services adapted to your specific needs and your IP rights, whether in patents, trade marks or registered designs.
Our specialised search team can provide searches for technical and legal information, prior art searches, competitor and technological watching searches and prosecution monitoring. For more details about our searching team and the services they offer, click here.
In addition, our multidisciplinary team of patent attorneys and IP lawyers can help you combat infringement of your patents and trade marks, by monitoring for infringing activities in collaboration with customs authorities. Download a detailed description of these services here.
- Your Benefits
- Our Strengths
• Identifying risks and opportunities
• Ability to oppose competitors’ exclusive rights or to design around them
• Analysis of results by the firm’s professional staff
• Expertise in all technical fields