LAVOIX assists its clients in protecting their domain names regardless of their extensions (.fr, .com, .net, .eu...).
Domain names are used to identify a company, its services or products in the same way as trademarks do and as such form part of its characteristics. With the development of the Internet, the number of domain name disputes is quickly rising.
LAVOIX is one of the forerunners in the protection and reservation of domain names, which are managed by our firm through our subsidiary ORDIPAT, a registrar specialised in industrial property computer automation.
Thanks to our experience, we are able to handle internet-related disputes and more particularly fraudulent registration of domain names. We have, on numerous occasions and with great success, filed complaints for our clients before the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre, the AFNIC (administrator of French top-level domains) (SYRELI dispute resolution system), the Czech Court of Arbitration (ADR proceedings), etc.
LAVOIX provides, in particular, the following administrative management services for domain names:
- Providing reservation instructions to the service provider, maintaining validity,
- Internal expiration monitoring (expiration reminders, administrative transfers in France and in all other registers),
- Monitoring of domain names,
- Domain name portfolio monitoring,
- Domain name dispute resolution,
- Amicable proceedings for dispute resolution/arbitration,
- Domain name acquisition (auction).