LAVOIX assists its clients in protecting original creations under copyright.
A creation may, under certain conditions, be subject to cumulative protection under copyright and rights over designs and models. Our lawyers analyse and study the possibility of benefiting from this type of protection, particularly in the context of pre-litigation or dispute proceedings.
LAVOIX advises its clients on the acquisition of copyright, assignment and licensing of rights and on establishing proof of definite creation dates (by time-stamping, sealed envelope, ‘Soleau’ envelope or other means).
The monitoring of website and media content provide our clients with valuable information on their competitors’ creations and on filing strategy in their business area.
- Employee inventions : the french Cour de cassation offers precisions on its caselaw - February 2022
- IP Law and inventions by non-employees - January 2022
- The challenge of protecting trademarks that represent iconic goods - October 2020
- New Directive on Copyright in the era of digital : online sales platforms exclude new responsibility regime - June 2019
- White paper - IP and China - October 2015