LAVOIX assists its clients in managing their intellectual property related litigations.
With professionals including industrial property attorneys and attorneys-at-law, LAVOIX is able to deal with all Intellectual Property related disputes or litigations, whether they relate to trademarks, patents, software, designs and models, domain names, copyright, databases, know-how, etc.
The complementary nature of industrial property attorneys and attorneys-at-law also allows us to offer a comprehensive strategy from filing through to potential proceedings, whether before offices and courts, for arbitration or mediation, and to use the numerous opportunities under contract law to value the intellectual property rights of our clients.
This makes it possible to tailor integrated teams (Industrial Property attorneys and attorneys-at-law), working in synergy to deal with pre-litigation and litigation related matters so as to:
- Improve the protection of our clients’ intellectual property rights,
- Act against identified acts of infringement by blocking distribution of the infringing goods, obtaining their destruction, and seeking legal compensation for the damages suffered by our clients,
- Represent clients before the international Intellectual Property offices (INPI, EPO, EUIPO, WIPO, etc.),
- Represent clients before any court to defend their intellectual property rights.
Our industrial property attorneys and attorneys-at-law also advise on the amicable resolution of conflicts and can represent our clients in any action brought against them.
- Marques : premiers retours d’expérience post-loi Pacte sur le partage de compétences entre les juridictions et l’INPI - September 2021
- L’estoppel et le file wrapper estoppel devant le juge français des brevets - July 2021
- La PI alliée indispensable de la lutte contre la contrefaçon - April 2021
- The In-House Lawyer - Spring 2019 - May 2019
- Interview of Béatrice HOLTZ in La Tribune - La bataille juridique autour de CRISPR-Cas9 "crée l'incertitude" chez les biotechs (in French) - March 2017
- Author’s rights infringement and software licenses - April 2021
- Update on Brexit and GDPR - January 2021
- Invalidation of the Privacy Shield by the Court of Justice of the European Union - September 2020
- Trademark Case Law : New means to combat online counterfeiting - January 2018
- Trademark jurisprudence: Trademarks consisting of a colors combination - December 2017