LAVOIX ensures that all aspects of any intellectual property (ip) related disputes that may arise are dealt with by recognized experts, bringing its interprofessional network of industrial property attorneys and attorneys-at-law to bear for the benefit of clients.
We are able to deal with all Intellectual Property related legal issues, whether they relate to trademarks, patents, software, designs and models, domain names, copyright, databases, know-how, etc.
The complementary nature of industrial property attorneys and attorneys-at-law also allows us to offer our clients a comprehensive line of services in both advisory and contentious, and in particular in the area of contract law.
This makes it possible to tailor integrated teams (Industrial Property attorneys and attorneys-at-law), working in synergy to deal with pre-litigation and dispute-related matters, so as to:
- Protect your Intellectual Property rights or improve the protection thereof,
- Act against identified acts of infringement by blocking distribution of the infringing items, obtaining their destruction, and seeking legal compensation for your injury,
- Represent you before the international Intellectual Property offices (INPI, EPO, OHIM, WIPO, etc.).
Our lawyers and attorneys-at-law also advise on amicable resolution procedures and can represent you during any lawsuits that may be brought against you.
- Decision T1519 /15 Application Of Partial Priorities - September 2017
- 2016 Statistics of the German Patent and Trademark Office and the Federal Patent Court with respect to Patent and Utility model cases - June 2017
- Summary of Jurisprudence - Trademarks - April 2017 - April 2017
- Summary of Jurisprudence - Trademarks - February 2017 - February 2017
- White paper - IP and China - October 2015