Founded in 1898, LAVOIX covers all areas of Intellectual Property (IP). With nearly 200 professionals dedicated to IP, including 80 attorneys-at-law, industrial property attorneys, technology specialists and lawyers, LAVOIX is one of the leading European firms in the field.
Established in France with headquarters in Paris and 7 branch offices across France, LAVOIX also has offices in Germany (Munich) and Italy (Milan). LAVOIX's presence also extends internationally thanks to a network of foreign associates around the world.
A cohesive, ambitious, cross-disciplinary team:
- Regardless of the geographic location, the practice area or the industry sector concerned,
- Made up of the best professionals in the technical and legal fields,
- Where the more senior associates train and supervise the more junior,
A team fully dedicated to its clients:
- Able to adapt to its clients’ specific needs and internal organisation, from providing comprehensive client’s assistance to targeted intervention,
- With a thorough knowledge of each client's industry sector,
- With the willingness and curiosity to discover new and innovative sectors,
- Committed to continuously improving its offers and services, notably by running an annual client satisfaction survey,
- Able to provide a long-established network of local associates worldwide,
- Driven by the will to provide long-term support to its clients,
A team motivated by professional excellence:
- With a unique experience in the fields of IP, based notably on its size, history and the particularly varied backgrounds of its professionals,
- Capable of handling the most complex cases and responding to the most demanding requests,
- ISO 9001:2008 certified for all its IP activities and for all its offices.
As such, LAVOIX is consistently recognised as an innovative and dynamic IP player.
The firm has received numerous awards from international peer-reviewed journals and our IP professionals are regularly invited to participate in and speak at major IP-related events around the world.