A major European law firm in the field of Intellectual Property, LAVOIX meets the needs of a variety of client profiles:
- large companies, mid-cap companies, SMEs, start-ups, young innovative companies;
- public institutions, universities, research centers and public laboratories.
In all areas of IP:
- patents, trademarks, designs, domain names, copyright... and all related legal aspects (contract law, competition law, new technology law...).
And regardless of the business sector concerned:
- Traditional industrial sectors: defence, security, mechanics, metallurgy, life sciences (pharmaceuticals, medical devices), chemistry, agribusiness...
- Recent sectors of development: biotechnology, information technology (ICT), telecoms, nanotechnologies...
- The luxury industry,
- Services: tourism, financial services and insurance, education, publishing...